Is Being A Tenant a Good Idea?October 19, 2015
A lavish home in posh area with all the additional amenities is a dream most of us have. We save for years and years together to buy such a property and when we go out to buy, we often get disappointed because something or the other is lacking and we don’t want to compromise on our expectations.
Some of the trusted developers have brought us wonderful opportunities to buy supreme apartments at affordable cost with amazing additional facilities. This has helped the residential real estate market flourish again hence bringing up opportunities for many to buy a house of their choice within the budget and with international standards of interiors and exteriors. Such are the apartments in Banjara hills, Jubilee Hills and several other areas which revive your spirit and motivate to buy a home as they are expected to give appreciate at a good rate in near future.
Smart buyers are now investing in these areas which gives them the confidence to boost about an address with beautifully landscaped spaces which are also well connected to the rest of the city. Since this new age generation of buyers is much more aware about the fact and research well before they buy a property they understand investing in these projects is better than investing in individual builder houses because these townships give better returns in the long run.
This dynamic and ever-growing real estate market has now changed the way people look at property now. Those who live in a rented flat are also looking to buy residential apartment for sale because of following reasons:
- Your money works for you when you invest it in an appreciating asset and property is the best option.
- Paying for instalments is better than paying rent. Because rather than filling the pockets of your landlords you can own a property in the same amount of money. But the money you pay as a tenant vanishes from your account as soon as you pay it off and it stops working for you.
- Owning a home certainly gives immense confidence and is considered as a matter of pride. This also gives a sense of security to owner and their family since there is no insecurity of having to move to another house without any prior notice.
- Owning an apartment gives a peace of mind and freedom of maintenance of the house on your own. You don’t have to look up to somebody for permissions to change the color of your wall or to get the door repaired etc.
- Once you buy your own house you don’t even need to bother about getting your tenant agreement renewed periodically. So that is one of major benefits of buying one.
- Home Loans usually have fixed rates so it does not disturb your budget every month. Which means your monthly expense can stay stable and it becomes easier to manage them.